Hello everyone! Three years ago I didn’t really have a routine when it comes to my daily makeup, hair or even skin care. To be honest, I was unconcerned with anything related to my own personal care. But as I became a mom, started aging and maturing, I realized how important it is to take care of ourselves both internally and externally. I started trying on different habits and as time has passed, I’ve learned which practices I would like to stick with and which ones don’t work for me. I will share with you my daily routine for skin care and make up. Remember this is a schedule I follow on a daily basis, special occasions are way different 😉
Last year I was using the Nivea Waterlily & Oil Energizing Shower Gel, but since I’ve been trying out coconut products lately I purchased the Lavera Body Spa Coconut Dream Shower Gel. I’ve been using it for almost five months and I love the smell and consistency on my skin, specially because after taking a shower with this product I exfoliate my skin with the Ziaja Cocoa Butter, which I also apply to my face. Once you finish exfoliating, wash your body and face with warm water.
Clinique AFTER my bath 🙂 I started with the Clinique 3 Steps treatment last year and there is no way I can’t stop using it. It is refreshing, removes your makeup and moisturizes your skin. The first step is a clarifying lotion, then a liquid facial soap and finally a moisturizing lotion! Trust me, you don’t need anything else when you are under this facial treatment. Just make sure you purchase the right set for your skin (dry, normal, oily).
This is my favorite part to share with you! (I’ll be doing a video on my daily makeup routine soon, I promise). Here are ten steps (in the right order) of my daily makeup routine.
1) Primer – Revlon Photoready perfecting primer. It makes my face look smooth and my makeup last longer. The primer is very important if you have a busy schedule with no time for retouching your base or powder. I do my make one time in the morning and that’s enough for the rest of the day.
2) Liquid foundation – Maybelline Fit Me
3) Concealer – Clinique Anti-blemish solutions. I use the concealer in the dark circles under my eyes, t-zone and under my nose. After that I blend my foundation and concealer with a sponge (Results will be more effective if you wet your sponge before using it).
4) Powder – Maybelline Fit me powder
5) Blush – Clarins Blush Prodige
6) Bronzer – Rimmel Natural Bronzer (below the cheek bone for a natural contouring effect)
7) Eyeshadow – Brishe Kit Professional. When it comes to my eyes, I don’t usually wear eyeshadows because I like a natural makeup, but sometimes I wear brown/beige shades from the Brishe kit professional.
8) Eyebrows – Clinique superfine eyebrow pencil
9) Mascara – Clinique high impact waterproof mascara.
10) Lipstick – Rimmel London collection. As far as my lips, I guess you know which products I’ve been using lately if you follow my social media. I’m seriously obsessed with Kylie lipsticks specially Candy K, Honest Beauty Lipsticks (my favorite is Marsala Kiss) and all the colors from the Rimmel London collection